2011:Mission Accomplished



Year 2011 has come to the end.
Whether it is a good or bad..we all have been through it.
My year of  2011 bring a secure..physically, mentally and financially. Indeed a good year for my career, my family and my vision. I had accomplished all the mission I set earlier,just set in my head not in my planner diary. Most of my wish list  had obtained. I put myself first and make the rule as I go.
Ignore the simple thing make you annoy and be peace with your inner voice.

Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability ~John Wooden






2012-New Year Resolution

A New Year's resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more lasting personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit.
My target and goal for 2012 already set.Things I can obtain and go for it.A simple thing make a huge different.
With a fresh start..welcome 2012.Hopefully the disaster scene of  '2012' will never happen in years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment