My Blog

Happy birthday to my blog!Its been a year you've been my consolation,my shoulder to laugh and cry on..
...I started on August 2010 and today we on the end of August 2011.

~Pageviews today
4

~Pageviews yesterday
45

~Pageviews last month
1,329

~Pageviews all time history
6,952

 The most view post is:
1.Oprah Collection
2.Lonely Quotes
3.Love Myth Tales

Overview Audience:
1.United States
2.India
3.Malaysia

My blog is neither a great book of knowledge..nor about revealing too much on my personal life..it's just a simple small thing I love and glad to post in here.
So I don't have to look around or surfing the same page I loved to view from nowhere.I straightly can view in my page instantly.Like Oprah thing.I love all the tip and the life coach from Oprah.com ( we woman just love the small thing happens around).
It's may not a popular blog or stand in list popular blog in search engine but my blog is myself.
I wish I could post constantly,creatively, and calm.





No comments:

Post a Comment