Lonely street in heart

Internet lembab gila.Idea aku tgh mencurah-curah ni....sama ada aku tulis dlm blog aku atau the world will be consume by my insane.
Oleh kerana harini aku jiwang banget jadi aku attach lonely poem..saja..aku tak gila dan aku tak der wayar shot kt mana-mana ok.Apasal la org ni?asal jiwang ni takleh diterima dan selalu diketawakan.Tapi kalau jadi ganas sampai berbunuhan dan penderaan tu,suka pulak??(guna jer la alasan utk menwajarkan kejiwangan aku yg melampau).
~Lonelly life~
Lonely on the land I walk,
Lonely cross the sea I sail,
Lonely air of beach I stroll –
This lonely life doth take its toll.
Lonely trek of woodland trail,
Lonely mist in haze o’ dawn, Lonely spies the bird of prey
In lonely circles all astray.
Lonely be the dark of night
When sleep is but a yearning wish,
To dream of sweet companions close,
As wine would pair with diner's dish.
Lonely do these thoughts me make
That draw my blood of precious life; Replace with stream of flowing pain
To bless my veins with coursing strife.
Lonely years are now my friends,
Lonely cries bereft of sound,
Lonely tears that cool my face
In lonely life of sullen pace.
Copyright © Mark R Slaughter 1957

~Loneliness~
A lonely flower in a field
A lonely child does not yield
A lonely star in the night sky
A lonely man gives up to die
A lonely car in a lonely street
A lonely girl admits defeat
The loneliness affects us all
A gutless fight, a pitless fall
A lonely time in my daily routine
Sets the tone; a deserted scene
A lonely cow under a lonely tree
A lonely soldier, this is me
~Tess connor

No comments:

Post a Comment